Monday, March 8, 2010

You are so faithful to John Essex, and we so need what you do

Dear Reader to Reader,

I love you!

We received lots of books from Reader to Reader in February. The library at John Essex School is beginning to look like a "real school's library." I thank God for you.

We are so grateful to you and all of your hard work. You are so faithful to John Essex, and we so need what you do. God bless you.

Thanks to you we received the books from Cedar Grove Belgium Middle School’s book drive. It was 24 boxes!

It's amazing to see what can happen when others show love. They are really some kind of fifth graders! They probably have no idea of what this means to us. I am going to make sure that they receive a thank you card from our students.

Thanks, David. I know if it were not for you, they would not have known about us. You are the greatest!

Take care, and I will keep in touch.

Thank you,

Loretta McCoy
Principal
John Essex School
Demopolis, AL

No comments: