Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Table Full of Thank Yous

We received lots of wonderful thank yous from our recent visit to St. Michael Indian School in St. Michael, Arizona. The children selected books to read from the boxes of books we donated and we want to share with you some of their charming cards.

Dear Mr. Mazor,

Thank you for the box of books! We hope you’re happy. My name is Mykaela. I chose Aquamarine by Alice Hoffman. It is a very good book I read it and it is a very nice, interesting story. My friend Julianna wanted it when I showed it to her. I hope you are happy? Thank you again and have a great year. Goodbye Mr. Mazor and thank you!

-Mykaela


Dear Mr. Mazor,

The first thing I wanted to say is thank you for the boxes of books. The book I chose is Snarf Attack, Underfoodle, and the Secret of Life. I am in the Fifth grade and my teacher’s name is Ms. King. I go to school at St Michael’s Indian School. And no the nuns don’t wear habits, ha ha! We have to wear polos and khakis. Well now I’ll go so bye!

p.s. to pronounce my name (Dee-an-dree-elle)

Sincerely,

-D'Andrielle


Dear Mr. Mazor,

Thank you for the box of books. I really like the book that I got it is very interesting. Its about a girl who forgot it was picture day and she was going to wear a good outfit but her parents make her wear a bad outfit and her day gets even worse. I have more to tell you. But I don’t have enough room on this paper the author is Jasmine Jones.

Thank you.

From,

-Julianna


Dear Mr. Mazor,

Thank you for the box of books. I’m in the 5th grade. I’ve decided to read Star Wars: The Followers. The author is Jude Watson and I am a huge fan of Star Wars.

Thank you.

-Courtney

p.s. May the Force be with you.

No comments: