Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Reader to Reader is an Inspiring Organization

Dear Reader to Reader,

My many thanks and great appreciation for all of the high quality books donated to the Samuel Bowles School and the Mary O. Pottenger School through the years.

I want to acknowledge the kindness, generosity and hard work that drives Reader to Reader to promote reading by providing great books to libraries in need. Reader to Reader is an inspiring organization that deserves to be recognized for all the good you do in providing books to encourage literacy!

Again, my heartfelt thanks for the many, many boxes of books that were delivered to both schools I service. I can honestly tell you that the donations of books has had a very positive impact on students’ reading!

Thanks again!

Donna McArdle
Librarian
Samuel Bowles School
Mary O. Pottenger School
Springfield, MA

No comments: